Tuesday, May 12, 2009

San Francisco Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jon and I took our time getting out and around today.

About noon we took off and headed for the Farmer's Market though small as it is in the middle of the week we enjoyed shopping and buying a few items.






I bought a lovely pair of silver earrings from the gentleman in the plaid shirt and I bought a pair of elephant earrings from the man in the yellow shirt.


In fact he's making me a necklace to match my earrings and I pick them up on Friday. I can't wait.





After a couple hours of shopping we stopped at Yank Sing for some dim sum and it was quite tasty. This was my first experience and of course I wanted to taste everything but I kept my choices healthy.
I wasn't able to finish this post but I'll get back to it later.

No comments: